Saturday, November 26, 2016

I'm making ornaments to use as Gift Tags

Well Thanksgiving is over and we are off to Christmas.  The Chaos that comes with Christmas i do not like.  The True Meaning of Christmas, I Love. How do we balance everything? I'm just going to take it one day at a time. I think that my shopping is almost finished. Thank goodness!

These little ornaments i made in just one evening with Dollar Tree picks and misc... stickers and berries.  I thought that these would look beautiful on Christmas gifts this year and the recipient can also place them on their tree once their gift has been opened.  I'm trying to finish my handmade gifts for my  co-workers before our Christmas gathering next Saturday. Yep, we are going to lunch on Dec. 3rd. Let the activities begin. lol! I'm going to take it fairly easy this Holiday season to really enjoy the true meaning of Christmas. At least that is my goal!

I took some Snowflake Ornaments from the dollar tree along with Cut up sprigs of evergreen and berries and hot glued these together.  My friend gave me the purple Poinsettia that she had cut out from some of my Spellbinders dies.  The Snowman and Penguin felt stickers came from Micheals in the childrens department (Creatology). Tiny gifts you can find almost anywhere in the mini tree section.  I added Ribbon, tulle or tinsel to the tops of the ornaments along with some jingle bells.  So easy and so fast to make.







Challenges

DL Art November Linky 1 ea. Day
Not Just Cards Nov. Anything 
Sunny Day Crafting #24 Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #46 Anything goes (3/3)
Artistic Inspirations #168 Anything goes 2//3)
Crafting from the Heart #137 Anything goes (2/3)
Craft Your Passion #339 Anything goes (2/3)
Love to Scrap #90 Anything goes (2/3)
The Crazy Christmas (2/4)
Brown Sugar #226 Anything goes (1/2)
Crafty Catz #348 ATG / Christmas tags (1/3)
PDE Linky #148 Anything but a Card (1/3)
C.R.A.F.T#391  Not a Card (1/5)
Moving Along with the Times #34 Anything goes with Christmas theme (1/3)

Enjoy your Weekend!

9 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Oh how fun are these. They are so darling, and I am sure they will be a big hit with everybody. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

katieo said...

Great idea to make tags that are ornaments. I love all of the details. Your friends will love them and enjoy them for years to come. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday November Linky Challenge

Michelle said...

These tags are so cute.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

Lori said...

These ornaments are fantastic - each one so unique! Thanks so much for sharing with us at PDE Linky Party! -Lori DT

Scrappin Sue said...

Wow these are awesome
Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting x

Jean said...

Such a lovely set of tags, loving all the embellishments.
Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT, hope to see you again.
Jean DT xx

Lori Kobular said...

Your ornament tags are so pretty! I really love the snowmen! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

Cards Cart said...

Lovely... Thanks for playing along Brown Sugar Challenge blog. Hope to see you again.
Riddhi Shah (DT, BrownSugar challenge blog)

Cards Cart said...

Lovely. Thanks for playing along Brown Sugar Challenge blog. Hope to see you again.
Riddhi Shah (DT, BrownSugar challenge blog)